Fall 2020 Guide
Hours of Operation
Our Learning Spaces are open for Fall term. Visit our hours page for up to date information.
What We Are Doing to Keep You Safe
- All UFIT Learning Spaces have had their seating arrangements and capacities changed per social distancing guidelines. There is at minimum 6 feet distance between each seat.
- Signage has been placed to help promote social distancing
- We are limiting the amount of students in the Learning Spaces per UF policy
|Computer Science and Engineering||48|
|Marston Science Library (1st Floor)||26|
- All technology in staffed UFIT Learning Spaces is being cleaned at least daily and between uses. Areas experiencing frequent usage will be cleaned more often as needed
- Hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes are available at staffed locations
- Keyboard covers have been installed
- All UFIT staff have completed UF’s COVID19 screening process
- All UFIT staff wear facemasks per UF’s policy
- All workstations are Remote Assistance capable, use the desktop link to chat with on-duty staff
- UFApps is available for all students; over 180 applications are available
- We are here to help you; use Beyond Trust for remote assistance with our staff, submit a Help Request, or call the UF Computing Help Desk at 392-HELP.
- LinkedIn Learning is a free training service with more than 13,000 courses in 7 different languages for all students, faculty, and staff. Use LinkedIn Learning to master Excel, learn R, and prepare for job interviews.
What You Can Do to Help
- Use provided disinfecting wipes and other cleaning supplies
- Follow UF’s Health Guidance for social distancing
- Wear facemasks in all learning spaces