Hours of Operation
Our Learning Spaces are under normal hours; visit our hours page for up to date information.
What We Are Doing to Keep You Safe
- All UFIT Learning Spaces have had their seating arrangements and capacities changed per social distancing guidelines. There is at minimum 6 feet distance between each seat.
- Signage has been placed to help promote social distancing
- We are limiting the amount of students in the Learning Spaces per UF policy
|Computer Science and Engineering||48|
|Marston Science Library (1st Floor)||26|
- All technology in staffed UFIT Learning Spaces is being cleaned at least daily and between uses. Areas experiencing frequent usage will be cleaned more often as needed
- Hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes are available at staffed locations
- Keyboard covers have been installed
- All UFIT staff have completed and continue to adhere to UF’s COVID19 screening process
- All UFIT staff wear facemasks per UF’s policy
- All workstations are Remote Assistance capable, use the desktop link to chat with on-duty staff
- UFApps is available for all students; over 180 applications are available
- We are here to help you; use Beyond Trust for remote assistance with our staff, submit a Help Request, or call the UF Computing Help Desk at 392-HELP.
- LinkedIn Learning is a free training service with more than 13,000 courses in 7 different languages for all students, faculty, and staff. Use LinkedIn Learning to master Excel, learn R, and prepare for job interviews.
What You Can Do to Help
- Use provided disinfecting wipes and other cleaning supplies
- Follow UF’s Health Guidance for social distancing
- Wear facemasks in all learning spaces and buildings