About the Hub’s Computer & Printing Services
The computers and printers in the hub offer students and staff alike a place to complete a print job or a brief computing session.
The proximity to multiple gator dining locations, the Hub’s International Center, and the UF Help Desk, makes the Hub’s computer space a popular study and work area.
This area has one black & white and one color printer.
HUB Computer Areas
- HUB 120 & 124 Computer Area
- 2 – Intel Core i7-770 3.6Ghz,500GB SSD, 8 gb RAM, USB 3.0, USB C
- 2 USB2 Interface 4 HP Thin Clients
- 1 iMac 3.2GHz quad-core Intel Core i5, 1TB HDD, 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 memory, 4 USB 3.0, AMD Radeon R9 M380 with 2GB GDDR5
- If you encounter problems with the computer equipment or have questions about printing, contact the Computing Help Desk at (352) 392-HELP (4357)