Employment with AT Labs
We are not currently accepting applications for employment. Please check back in early October for Spring 2020 employment applications!
Contact AT Labs Supervisors with any questions:
(352) 392-8510 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Technology Consultant Job Description:
- Helping users with minor hardware and software difficulties using AT resources.
- Maintaining a positive working environment, keeping excessive noise in the lab to a minimum, keeping the lab work areas neat and free of trash and excessive paper.
- Changing paper and toner as needed.
- Maintaining and enforcing the class reservation system and preparing the classrooms for reserved classes.
- Enforcing lab security policies, monitoring user activities, and reporting problems.
- Enforcing AT lab policies.
- Following the policies and procedures.
- Reporting problems accurately.
- Diligently studying training materials.
Technology Consultant Job Qualifications:
- Work experience: Must have held a job before or been involved in an activity which required some degree of responsibility. References should be available. Experience working with the public is helpful.
- Computer requirements: At least some experience working on a PC or Macintosh through school, work, and/or home computer use.
- Software requirements: Experience with Windows and a word processing package, preferably MS Word. Some knowledge of a spreadsheet package and some programming experience are helpful but not required.
Technology Consultants may pursue two promotional paths. After working with AT Labs for at least six months, they may apply to work as a Training Specialist, tasked with training new and current employees and conducting employee evaluations. After working with AT Labs for at least a year, Technology Consultants may apply to be an operations supervisor. Training Specialists may also apply for a supervisory position.